Yesterday I got a shiny new iPhone 5. It’s my first Apple product since the pink iPod I got for my birthday in 2005. I know!
I’m in love! One of my favorite things about my new iPhone is the huge number of apps.
Last night I asked my Facebook friends for their favorite apps. I spent the evening happily downloading and testing everything from podcasts to a flashlight.
I’ve used non-Android apps before, but it has been on my daughter’s iPod Touch. You can imagine how often she likes sharing her iPod with her mom.
I’d like to introduce you to the to the new, updated iPhone app from RetailMeNot with location-based coupons.
No iPhone? Feeling lucky? RetailMeNot is hosting an iPhone-A-Day sweepstakes. Winning an iPhone would certainly make the holidays merry and bright.
What’s so great about this improved iPhone app?
- Location-based coupons available at more than 500 geo-fenced shopping malls across the country
- Map services that identify nearest store locations to redeem in-store coupons
- Simple, easy-to-use interface with curated “Hot Deals” from popular stores and access via search to RetailMeNot’s best online and in-store coupons from thousands of merchants
- Ability to save coupons for later use, helping consumers organize their shopping excursions
- Coupon expiration alerts that message you when your saved coupons are about to expire
- Push notification to consumers of relevant coupons
- Ability to add RetailMeNot coupons to Apple’s Passbook
You don’t have to have an iPhone to use RetailMeNot’s mobile app. Download it for Android for a great way to save money this holiday season. Just be aware that the location-based coupons are not yet available.
I love giving presents and I love saving money. It’s the same gift no matter how much you pay for it, right? I hope RetailMeNot can help save you and me money this year, whether it’s through their website or their mobile app.
This is a sponsored post from One2One Network and RetailMeNot.com. All opinions stated are my own.